Employees are the strong stumps of an organization and they set the quality standards that transform to build its goodwill. Thus, we are always hunting for qualified personnel who can add value to our team base. Our work ethics and human resource policies are defined to exhibit maximum exposure, immense learning and training opportunities, and competitive remuneration packages.
Throughout the course of our working, from inception till date, we have given a professional platform to various skilled human resources. In the form of job openings for academic writers, editors, and statistical experts, we strive to combine intellect with our technology. To keep up with global standards, we also welcome qualified candidates from outside our geographic area. Thus, if you think your qualifications are suitable for you to be a part of our team, then we are awaiting your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Job Openings with Us
- Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
We are currently looking for professionals from different streams who can qualify for the position of SMEs. In the advent to provide fresh and relevant content to the clients, subject matter experts with excellent command over English language are required.
To develop flawless academic/research content with reference to the topic of a study.
1. The applicant must hold a PhD in the relevant subject, for which he/she is applying.
2. Must have 2-3 years of experience as teaching faculty or as an academic writer
3. Must have prepared and published at least 2-4 research papers in international impact factor journals
4. Knowledge of writing style guides, including APA, MLA, Chicago, and Harvard, is an advantage.
At present, SMEs are required for the following subject areas:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Cloud Computing
If you embrace the defined qualifications, you can apply for the relevant subject as SME through the Contact Us page or through email at email@example.com.
- Statistician/Data Analyst
Another job opportunity that you can hop on at Authenu is for the post of a statistician, who can suggest appropriate statistical tests and methods and use them to solve research problems.
Functional Responsibilities/Job Description:
1. Determining suitable methods for data collection
2. Designing survey questionnaires with specific questions that can answer the problem statements
3. Choosing a relevant method for analyzing the collected data
4. Interpreting the analysis and reporting conclusions for better understanding
1. Doctorate (PhD) in Statistics from a recognized university
2. Minimum 2 years of work experience as a data analyst
3. Good communication skills
If you embrace the defined qualifications, then you can apply for the relevant subject as SME through the Contact Us page or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.